Sunshine in the shade 28/4/365

So another 4 days off looms- love it on the one hand, but can’t believe it’s come at the busiest time work-wise that I’ve ever had. Really needed 5day weeks to cope!! Still it will give me time to catch up with doing the books – my favorite job NOT!!! Anyway today went a bit tits up as I was supposed to be schmoozing pharmacies in the Darlington area whilst Brenda was testing in Blyth. But Brenda rang in sick with a migraine. So I started off with pharmacies, but had to curtail that and shoot back up to Blyth in the afternoon to do what Brenda would have done. Actually that was a good thing as all the pharmacists were too busy with the pre bank holiday stocking up of prescriptions. So I managed to get ½ hrs lunch break and parked up in McD’s with a cappuccino (so yum) and a chicken & bacon & cheese snack wrap for £1.49. The sun was really hot through the car window where I was parked, and I spotted a little shady spot under the tree in this picture. Loved the light through the leaves.
I went to Blyth and had a very interesting test, wish I could tell you all about it but what goes on in a test is confidential so I won’t. (ah, but the stories I could tell!!!!) anyway fingers crossed I’ll be able to help this guy- if not his sister will knee-cap me ☺ ☺

Tomorrow I’m going to meet up with my study-buddies- I love that phrase, it’s like being back at school and doing a project in groups in the class!! This will be our first meet-up in order to have a try at module 2 of the course. Am quite looking forward to meeting Heyjoe and Sniper Les! Think they have more knowledge re photography than I do, so it will be a learning curve, and it will be good not to be in a vacuum on this course. The tasks we are given seem so simple, but are not so when trying to do them! No post processing is allowed, so we must make everything work in taking the shot, and in the camera, and I’m really enjoying learning to do that.

Til then, wine and The Soprano’s!!

Comments