Stately as a galleon..24/4/365


Stately as a galleon.., originally uploaded by fragglerocks.
So after a lot of prevarication…shall we go here /there/stay home do jobs…we finally settled on the bike ride we’d thought of on Friday. Not too far away from us there’s a wetland area with lots of birds---am beginning to think I’m obsessed with birds!--- and it’s a great place to take the camera. I’ve put a whole series of shots up on Flickr but this is my absolute favourite of the day. Swans are so beautiful and majestic and I think this is my best shot yet of one. It was fun getting out on the bikes with my lovely man, great to be in the sunshine. Tomorrow another outing this time to Aydon castle. (unless I change my mind haha)!

So now off to work on my I-pod shuffle pic for tomorrowthis should be fun! ☺ I’m having a lovely Easter…hope everyone else is too.

Comments