St George's day, Sandancer Edition

I had a busy day today. Phil was at work til 9 tonight and I had a few bits to sort out. Firstly went to get my tyre repaired.. have been having to refill it with air every 3 days which is annoying to say the least, and thought it had a slow puncture. I took it down to a magic little place in South Shields and a nice chap sorted it out and only charged me a fiver, of course I gave him £10, a fiver is silly money for a good job.
So off to do banking which I was well behind with having been working all day and evening, hadn’t realized how much was sitting in the candle decoration in my sitting room. Glad we were not burgled ☺ Did a bit of shopping for essentials like printer ink and Phil’s model magazine, and then headed home as I had a manicure appointment. Then home to colour in the grey hairs that keep multiplying on my head grr. I know I’m a dog’s dinner these days, but I really like to keep my hair and nails nice and shiny. Then spent some time on Flikr and did some housework, had my tea and that’s about it! Oh, I watched Vampire Diaries, it has to be done – there are a fair few hot guys in it and it’s my weekly drool.

Have been planning another I-pod shuffle pic, it’s complicated so am going to do that tomorrow, really I should be working on my course shot but this one is in my head a lot and cannot be denied!!

So this photo- well I caught sight of it when I was walking back to the car in Shields, it was up in the top window of The Stag’s Head pub, and I’m thinking ..what are they on about there isn’t an England match on today! – it wasn’t til later I realized it’s St.George’s Day – which has got swallowed up by Easter, so Happy St.George’s Day everyone. And then I realized that in the North East, Football is synonymous with England, so this was a fitting celebration.

Way to go Sandancers. :)

Comments