She sells.


She sells., originally uploaded by fragglerocks.
Well I had a really nice day at work, fitting hearing aids to people who are really cool, it all went very well. Got home at 4 and plowed into the washing, ironing and housework. Didn’t get finished til 9pm and then remembered I hadn’t done my 365 today argh!!

So chap comes home from work so it’s all a bit rushed this, grabbed a couple of shells from the bathroom and did a quick still life with lights, and played with the white balance settings on my Nikon. More learning really I guess- all these functions I have been not bothered to explore til I started this course. Anyway this isn’t for the course, it’s for my 365, and it’s a bit boring, and not that good but  I learnt a bit more.

Here comes the weekend- camera bag ready and raring to go! I have plans! If it doesn’t rain ☺!

Lessons of the day:-
1)You can do things with the white balance setting.
2) Wear gloves without holes when colouring hair.
3) Being without inspiration, and being knackered at 9pm are no excuse for not doing a photo for your 365. (nearly didn't and was gonna fiddle the date on another shot- but only for a moment!)

Comments