Saltwell Towers through the arch 29/4/365

Today I met up with my photography course study buddies, Les and Joe, ostensibly to work on our homework. Don’t think I got a usable shot that fits the brief, but took some pics anyway and it was nice to meet fellow students. Had a good laugh, a fair amount of taking the mick was bandied about and we’ve said we’ll have some more outings, so a good meet-up. Am still hoping to get to Aydon Castle this weekend so another travelogue for my Flickrchums to wade through ☺.

Of course it had to rain so we called it a day at lunchtime, but it’s cleared up a bit since I got home. Have been messing about with my photos. Phil had done all the housework by the time I got home ☺ there are advantages to these meets that I hadn’t thought of before!!
Think tonight it’ll be movies and wine, or more Soprano’s lol. Now just got to decide what to have for eats this evening…

Comments