Phil's playroom 11/4/365


Phil's playroom 11/4/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Thought I’d take a picture of Phil’s playroom for my shot today, especially as Herky is playing Guard-cat until Phil comes home from visiting a friend. Herky adores Phil- it took him 10 yrs to go near him, but now he’s his best pal. I love this room, if Phil was a room this would be it, there’s his latest tank project, his ashtray and ciggy, his glasses and books and tanks, and his loyal pal waiting for him to come home. It’s very cool to have such a talented guy about the house, and today on his day off he’s been fixing the magic bed (we were 2 planks short) sorting the shopping, the garden and doing housework and the poor tank has been put aside til tomorrow when it will get his undivided attention- if Herky obliges ☺

My day has been OK, went and visited a client who I’m quite fond of, and am bit by bit turning his aids up til he has full hearing back and can handle the sound. Then my test fell through because the peoples dog had died in the night !! So I went and did my banking and tried to sort out my car problems- didn’t go too well. I have a slow puncture so I took it to the tyre place and couldn’t find my unlocking nut thing for the wheel. DOH! Did I feel a right numpty. Phil found it in a secret panel in the back of my car when I got home. Also can’t find a 2nd hand light unit to replace the pheasant damaged one, so struck out twice. On the plus side my advert has brought loads more inquiries in and I’m having to sub contract out some of my work! I feel like a proper business woman now haha.
Also got my new I-phone 4 phone changed over as the one I got didn’t work- an Apple first!!!


Lessons learned today.
1-Know thy car inside and out BEFORE asking anyone to do something to it.
2-Apple I-phone is fallible!
3-I am too disorganised and need to sort that out!

Comments