My Lovely Man 16/4/365


My Lovely Man 16/4/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Today was the first Saturday I’ve worked in years haha, guess a 6 day week might become the norm (groan), but I’m not complaining really. Had a cool morning, got a lady trialling some nice RIC aids, and fitted another with a little invisible aid, both seem pleased. Then went to meet a lady who I’m going to be sub-contracting some work out to and had a coffee and a good chat on- she seems really keen and nice so that’s a good thing. This afternoon I’ve been sorting out accounts and doing paperwork and stuff whilst Phil struggledon with his tank men, and I decided to take him out to dinner for a treat. As always we went to Piero’s, we do mean to try somewhere else but, as the song says…it’s nice to go where everyone knows your name. Had a gorgeous fillet steak in pepper sauce and Phil had Beef Stroganoff, the chef in there is great, the steak was spot on yumdiddlydum.

So a good day, but no time for any serious camera work. HAVE to get some pictures taken tomorrow, I’m having Nikon withdrawal symptoms!! But I’ve got washing & ironing to do, more accounts to do and sort out for work next week…arghhh I need a 30 hour day!!!

Comments