M.I.A 14/4/365


M.I.A 14/4/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Well, today has been Ok, no new clients, but you can’t win them all. I’m getting to know the people who work in the pharmacy and they are really nice so am enjoying my ‘in house’ stint. It’s nice to be in one place for a day and everyone come to you, but I couldn’t do that every day- I like driving around and getting to see different places, and of course, there is no photo opportunities in the Pharmacy- I’d be arrested!! ☺

This evening I did a fitting on a really nice chap who lives in a gorgeous old style house in Whickham, I love going there as it’s a house I could live in- olde worlde with huge trees in the garden. He’s not a posh person though, and is just a lovely man who need to hear better.

All this real-life work has quite sapped my inspiration and not getting home til late every evening and doing home-work isn’t helping, but work has to come first. I thought I was going to miss my 365 tonight, but I could hear Phil grumbling to himself in his playroom, so I had a peak and caught him grappling with getting his little men ready for the tanks. He’s always an inspiration to me!

Comments