I-pod shuffle-Money money money-Abba

All my hard work has come to fruition this week, and especially today when I gained 3 new clients!! It was definitely worth spending out on the advert as I’ve now covered that cost and made some- so now everything else is gravy. Haha I sound like a mogul. Starting my own business was a scary move, especially within the economic climate we’re all suffering now ad nauseum, ad infinitum, but I have great back-up (essential) called My Lovely Man Phil, an excellent team of 2 young chaps that are really on the ball, Dan and Rob for appointments and marketing, and an older dearly beloved “boss” Mark who has been instrumental throughout the past 5 years of me being an audiologist.
I was so unhappy working for bigger companies, and its awesome being my own boss and doing my job the way it should be done, looking after “My people” (clents lol) and really loving going to work.

If things keep going so well, I might just be able to contribute to Phil’s outgoings on the house!!!!!

And if they don’t go so well in future times…. well I’ll have had THIS time, and it’ll keep me going to turn things back around.

So the picture.. this is some of my weeks earnings, and I thought I’d take a pic incase it never happens again ☺ ☺ and then it reminded me of all those ‘Money”songs on my I=pod, Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Donna Summer ..the list goes on, but Abba seemed the happiest one, as that’s how I feel ☺ ☺ can’t wait for Phil to come home from work! ☺

Comments

  1. Congratulations thats great news!, a super shot for some super work nice going!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment