Yeah, though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the garden......20/3/365

My dear chums, yet again the canon powershot wishes you all to see the dead plants in my garden rather than the fat assed robin who is sitting on the edge of the bird bath! You all know by now my ongoing mission to photograph birdies in my garden, the expense I've had in purchasing bird table, bird bath, seeds, peanuts, mealy worms etc, and if you check the previous upload, you also know of the dangers my birdies-to-be will encounter should they venture forth during Herky-time!

I am uploading this rubbish shot anyway- to show you all that my chubby little robin from last week, has returned and has taken up residence in the greenery behind the nobird table- his name is Robin Bokeh... and he WILL be back!
(and in focus :)))

Comments