Bridge at Longhampton 22/3/365


Bridge at Longhampton, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

Had a very long drive up to the nether regions of Northumberland to see a client today, 1 ½ hours! Beautiful scenery and I came across this bridge on the way. This was going to be my first attempt to HDR something, but I only had time to take a quick shot, so next time I go I will add extra time on! The client lived in a gorgeous huge stone house with a tryptich window in the living room with a fantastic view over the Northumberland moors- I could have moved in!! Anyway, he is having new hearing aids with me, and spending a fair few bob to get some excellent invisible ones, so I will look forward to visiting him.

All in all a good day, did my first HDR with a view from where The Angel is stood, and I’ll post that on another page as it isn’t all that!

On a less good point, I was really looking forward to my son coming to visit for a week shortly, for some R&R as he’s been going through traumatic times and split up with his girl, but they’ve got back together so that isn’t happening. ☹ You’d think I’d be pleased they’re back together, but she hasn’t treated him very well- told him she couldn’t love him! Anyway not going into the in’s and out’s, but… I suppose as long as he is happy that’s the main thing, but I don’t trust her now, and it’s going to be hard to see her again. They have my grandson though, so effort will have to be made.

Comments