Blossom 25/3/365


Blossom 24/3/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.

And so back to digital, and the Cherry blossom tree in my front garden. It's been a nice day really, though my clients have been awkward and the traffic has been bad.

The best thing has been receiving my Holga photo's back from Digital lab, I love them! I love the light leaks and vignettes, they're so haphazard and different in each shot, but mostly I love the clarity and the colours-amazing! I've created a page on here just for my Holga shots- they don't transfer to Flickr so well for some reason, so I'll just keep them on here.

Phil's finished night shift so we're going to watch Spartacus-the Prequel together, I saw it already in the week and it is really rude, really gory and has some fabulous actors and a great script, even better than the original series, can't wait for the next episode on Monday- think it's going to be up there with my all time faves. Love the Roman stuff!

Comments