At last!!

16/3/365 AT LAST!!!
IMG_0185, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.
It's been 2 1/2 weeks since I bought a bird table and a load of seed and nuts and fatballs, in the hope of attracting some bluetits and chaffinches etc for me to photograph. Have been quite fed-up and disappointed that even the pair of blackbirds that live in the bushes at the back of our garden have sodded off and not bothered with my free banquet!

So imagine my excitement when an hour ago I was sat upstairs at the computer when I spotted a little movement of orangeness out of the corner of my eye, and looked out the window to see....ta dah!!!! a little Robin red breast pecking at the fat balls! I was so ecstatic I fell over myself to get the camera, and the first picture was out of focus, but managed to get 2 in reasonable focus considering I was using my POS cannon from a distance of about 20 feet through my window (which needs a good clean!!!). He's a right little fatty so probably will burst if he eats all the stuff I've put out :)))

Comments