3's up. 17/3/365


3's up. 17/3/365, originally uploaded by fragglerocks.


Well if nothing else I had a lovely bracing walk by the sea in between clients. My first client is a very wealthy man and is trialling 3 different pairs of hearing aids, 2 from another company and 1 pair from little old me, so we'll see, not sure how it will be. My second client wouldn't answer her door (haha- this is a common occurance- book a test then change your mind but don't bother to tell anyone!) She did answer her phone though and said she was having her tea so didn't want a test.  Ho bloody hum, more wasted petrol, people are selfish really.  Never mind, I'm home now, going to check out my flickrchums streams, have a whisky and lemonade, and keep telling myself- Tomorrow is another day!!! Again :)


The sea was amazing today, so loud and crashy, I don't often see it that way, as you can tell from other photo's. I took a little video which is more awesome than the photo's as it has all the sound and stuff, but I can't upload it to anywhere grr!!  


Also I've finished 2 rolls of film with the Holga now so can get them off for printing- that's scary, they'll probably be blank lol.

Comments